|Inspection date:||January 08, 2013|
|Number of critical violations:||1|
|Number of non-critical violations:||0|
A summary of the violations found during the inspection are listed below.
|Code||Description / Observation / Corrective Action|
|402||Critical Food is protected from contamination (Sec 12(b))|
Observation: Observed drink bottles being stored in the ice sink.
Corrective Action: Any drink bottles or containers must not be stored inside the ice intended for human consumption. This violation corrected at the time of this inspection by removing the drink bottles from the sink replacing the ice in it.
Discussed the results of this inspection with Fred Goulet, the sous chef.
In compliance items:
- Refrigeration temperatures are below 5 degree Celsius.
- Freezer temperatures are below -18 degree Celsius.
- Hand washing facilities are satisfactory.
- Temperature logs being maintained.
- The mechanical dishwasher is providing >50 ppm chlorine in the rinse cycle.
- The mechanical bar glasswasher is providing more than 50 ppm chlorine in the rinse cycle.
- Food safe certified food handlers available.
- Maintenance of facility is satisfactory.
- Staff washroom is well maintained and has soap and paper towel available.
- Food handling practices appear to be satisfactory.
- Food storage practices appear to be satisfactory.
- No signs of any pest infestation.