|Inspection date:||December 20, 2010|
|Number of critical violations:||0|
|Number of non-critical violations:||0|
No violations were found during the inspection
The following items on the Dec 17th initial inspection report has been addressed:
1. The floor-wall joints has been sealed.
2. The walls around the mop sink has been finished with a non porous material.
3. The ends of the shelves has been finished with a smooth, non porous material.
1. The ventilation hood has not been installed in the cooking area. This ventilation hood was proposed in the floor plans submitted for the health approval for this facility. However, the cooking area appears to be well ventilated and the proposed menu does not contain any items that produce excessive amount of grease laden vapors. Any future changes/addition in the menu must be notified to the health department.
2. The high temperature dishwasher in the bar area is not providing 82 Degree Celsius at the manifold during the sanitation cycle. The operator to use the kitchen dishwasher for the purpose of glass washing until the bar dishwasher is repaired. The operator to maintain daily rinse temperature logs for both the dishwashers.
3. The operator to ensure that the " Raw oyster increase health risk advisory" appears on all pages of the printed menu.
The permission is granted to operate this facility with the following condition:
No grease laden vapors permitted.