|Inspection date:||January 27, 2015|
|Number of critical violations:||0|
|Number of non-critical violations:||1|
A summary of the violations found during the inspection are listed below.
|Code||Description / Observation / Corrective Action|
|116|| Improper Construction / Maintenance of Establishment|
Observation: Bar counter area showing signs of age, wear, and deterioration.
Corrective Action: Over the next year, plan for repair or replacement of worn and damaged areas of bar counter.
Routine inspection conducted.
The following items noted (in compliance with Regulations):
- liquid handsoap and paper towels provided at handwash sink
- Glasswasher provides 12.5ppm iodine in sanitizing rinse
- Ice in ice well stored in a sanitary manner
- Ice scoop stored in a sanitary manner (outside of ice in a washable container, with handle facing out)
- Beverage dispensing hose nozzles cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis.
- Food for Pub provided by main kitchen