|Inspection date:||October 23, 2009|
|Number of critical violations:||0|
|Number of non-critical violations:||1|
A summary of the violations found during the inspection are listed below.
|Code||Description / Observation / Corrective Action|
|118|| Other (Specify)|
Observation: There were no temperature logs available on site.
Corrective Action: All refrigeration units should be checked at least twice per day and temperatures should be recorded on a log.
1. All hand washing facilities are equipped with liquid soap and paper towel.
2. All refrigeration temperatures met regulatory requirements at time of inspection.
3. General sanitation in all areas was excellent.
4. All stored foods are protected from contamination - there were no concerns with cross contamination, all foods were covered and dated.
5. The ventilation systems have been serviced recently.
6. The main dishwasher and bar glass washer are achieving adequate temperatures for sanitization.
7. The quatz sanitizer used for cleaning food contact surfaces was tested at 200ppm - good.
8. Seafood tags are kept on site for at least 1 year.
9. The ice machine water filters have been serviced recently.
10. This facility has a pest management program in place - there were no signs of pest activity during the inspection.
11. Cooling procedures for large batches of foods were discussed and found to be acceptable.
12. This facility has an extensive food safety plan and staff appeared to be adhering to its standards.
13. All ceiling tiles were in place and all lights were fitted with shatter-proof protective covers.
*The menu requires a raw oyster advisory*