New kitchen manager on site. This visit was mostly educational :)
- Hand sinks stocked with cold/hot running water, soap, and paper towels.
- All coolers < or = to 4C
- The prep cooler in the middle of the kitchen is not functioning no foods are stored (just make sure to keep it clean to prevent pest isssue).
- All freezers < or = to -18C
- No hot holding at time of visit.
- High temperature dishwasher reached 71C at the plate level after two runs. .
- Surface sanitizer was available at 200 ppm Quat.
- Dry storage area is good
-Ice machine is in good condition.
-No signs of pest activity noted , operator advised that there had been some activity in several months a go but no more .
-Log sheet is on site and up to date.
The following require correction/attention:
* Noted accumulation of dirt beside the freezer in walk in cooler and inside freezer also require cleaning
* Prepared foods lack labeling: provide label made on date or expiry date (max 2-3 days in cooler)
* Some food containers without lid and some containers were stacked without protections- all rectified at time of visit.
* Gradual upgrading is required: walk in cooler flooring, walls (some area are rusted), some broken tiles
No follow up inspection is required for the above however please send an action plan to address the * items via email to email@example.com No later Monday March 12/2018
Reminder: All FS certificate prior to July 2013 will be expired on July 2018 , staff to take a refresher course through www.foodsafe.ca or take a class base course at any available locations to renew.