A routine inspection was conducted, the following observations were made:
- All coolers (other than fridge in A1 kitchen) were 4C or colder; all freezers were -18C or colder; thermometers present; and temperatures recorded daily.
- Pot/pan high temperature dishwasher had a rinse cycle temperature above 71C at the plate's surface, as per thermolabel.
- High temperature, conveyor-style, dishwasher had a rinse cycle temperature of 76.3C at the plate's surface, as per max/min thermometer.
- High temperature dishwashers, in A-Building kitchens (other than A1, which being repaired), had rinse temperatures above 71C at the plate's surface as per max/min thermometer.
- High temperature dishwashers, in Dogwood and Elm kitchens (other than DW, which a new one is on order), had rinse temperatures above 71C at the plate's surface as per max/min thermometers.
- LT Bleach sanitizer had [Cl2] of 200pm. This is used for stain removal on equipment, not sanitizing.
- Lemon Tree sanitizer used on all surfaces and equipment. The Quats sanitizer level was 200ppm. Testing of the concentration shall be done daily, test strips present.
- All foods stored in food grade containers; covered; labeled; date coded; stored in groups with proteins separate or below RTE foods; and foods stored 6" off the floor on shelves, racks or platforms.
- No expired foods in use. FIFO rules being followed.
- General sanitation level is good.
- No signs of pests. No black flies found in the dry storage room.
- FoodSafe certified staff present.