Departments inspected: Store, meat, seafood, dairy, produce
- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- All coolers (display, walk-ins) at < or = 4C
- All freezers (display, walk-ins) at < or = -18C
- High temperature dishwasher in use (back area). Final rinse temperature reached 71.3C at the plate level.
- Three compartment sinks are available for manual dishwashing
- 200 ppm Quat sanitizer available at dispensers and spray bottles
- Bulk foods area is satisfactory. Check the scoops periodically to ensure they are being stored in the dedicated compartment.
- Meat saw is well-maintained
- Ice machine is well-maintained
- Reviewed best before dates for baby food - No concerns
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
*Recent pest control reports (Orkin) are not available. Send copies of the reports to the health inspector once you have them.