A follow-up inspection was conducted, the following observations were made:
- The ceiling tiles and air diffusers were were, no accumulation of dust observed.
- The aluminum foil on the grill has been removed and will no longer be used. The newspaper covering shelves are changed at the end of the night.
- The hand sink in the kitchen has running hot and cold water, liquid soap, and paper towels. Ensure staff use this sink to wash hands and discontinue using the mop sink as the hand sink.
- The high temperature dishwasher had a rinse cycle temperature of 71C at the plate's surface, as per max/min thermometer. Staff explained that the dishwasher had cooled down due to lack of use at time of the routine inspection. Staff explained that they will be using the dishwasher more frequently throughout the day to keep it hot, instead of building up the dishes and doing them all at once. The dishwasher can be used to wash and sanitize dishes, you no longer need to manually sanitize dishes in the sink.
- Bleach sanitizer in spray bottles had [Cl2] of 200ppm. Bleach solution is changed every morning.
- Saran wrap has been installed as a barrier on the racks around the hand sink and mop sink, to prevent dirty water from contaminating food and food containers. This is not an acceptable, long term solution, as the saran wrap is not cleanable and must be changed every day. Owner will be looking into a permanent solution in the coming week.
- All violation have been corrected. Good work.
- Discussed the recent PHO COVID-19 order related to vaccine passports. Staff were aware of the order and have been checking for the vaccine passports.
- Discussed the results of the inspection report with staff. No signature obtained due to the pandemic.