- General sanitation is satisfactory.
- All handwashing stations (main kitchen) supplied with hot/cold running water, soap, and paper towels.
- All coolers (upright, beverage) at < or = to 4C.
- All freezers (chest, upright) at -18C.
- All other refrigeration units are equipped with working thermometers.
- Begin daily temperature logs for all coolers and freezers.
- Three compartment sink available for manual dishwashing. Chlorine sanitizer available at 100ppm concentration with drain plug to fill the sanitizing compartment of the sink. Please follow the proper manual dishwashing procedures.
1) Wash with detergent at 45C
2) Rinse at 45C
3) Sanitize at 100ppm at 45C for 2mins
- Surface sanitizer available in white buckets with presoaked wiping cloths at 100ppm chlorine solution. Ensure to provide surface sanitizers at each station (ie serving area, main prep area) and use clean wiping cloths. Change out the sanitizer solution every day.
- Dry storage area has sufficient cabinet space and wire racks. Ensure that all food items are stored in proper food grade containers with lids and at min 6inches (15cm) off the floor to allow for easier cleaning, better air circulation, and prevent pest contamination.
- No signs of pest activity at the time of the inspection. Regular pest control inspection conducted. The most recent pest control report (dated January 2018) showed live traps changed and new ones installed throughout the kitchen.
- FOODSAFE certified staff on duty. Verified at the time of the inspection.
Note: FOODSAFE certificates obtained prior to July 29, 2013 expires on July 29, 2018. The owner must take a refresher course to receive recertification.