Remaining violations for front concession, garbage room and storage rooms are on inspection report for Landmark Cinemas 12 Guildford CONCESSION. Photographs have been taken of the violations observed today.
CLOSURE ORDER ISSUED FOR:
Violation of Food Premises Regulation Section 17 (1) Every operator of food premises must ensure that the premises and the equipment and utensils used on the premises are maintained in a sanitary condition. 26 Every operator of food premises must ensure that the premises are (a) free of pests, (b) free of conditions that lead to the harbouring or breeding of pests, and (c) protected against the entrance of pests.
ACTIONS FOR FACILITY:
1. Remove all rodent droppings/feces from facility. All floors, shelves, equipment, storage rooms, contaminated by rodent droppings must be cleaned and sanitized to remove rodent droppings. Remove all items from shelves and clean and sanitize. Move all items off floor to sanitize floor properly. Discard all contaminated food and contaminated single use utensils and dishes
2. All surfaces (including floors, shelving units, buckets and counters) must be sanitized with 200ppm Chlorine/QUAT
3. Fill holes throughout. Seal all gaps in interior and exterior doors.
4. Inspect remainder of facility for holes. Seal any found with non-chewable materials
5. Cease food production IMMEDIATELY. No food production is to occur during cleaning of rodent droppings to prevent against contamination
6. All items are to be stored up off floor 6 inches. Remove clutter. Organize. Discard garbage.
7. Do not open facility without approval from Fraser Health Authority. Leave Order posted. Do not move, alter, cover, destroy Closure Order once posted. Contact Fraser Health Authority for opening inspection of facility
- Pest control program in place
- Handsinks adequately supplied
- Coolers achieving temperatures of less than or equal to 4 degrees Celsius
- Freezers achieving temperatures of less than or equal to -18 degrees Celsius
- Sanitizer solution in use throughout food preparation areas and at concentrations of greater than or equal to 200ppm QUAT
- Two functional sink plugs available for use observed
- Light covers in place
- FoodSafe Certified staff present during inspection
***NOTE: FOODSAFE Certification – Any staff Certified prior to July 29, 2013 must re-take FOODSAFE as it expired on July 29, 2018. FOODSAFE will now expire after 5 years.
Visit www.FOODSAFE.ca for more information.