- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (stand-up, prep, sushi case) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (stand-up, chest, undercounter) are ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units (rice, miso soup) are ≥ 60°C
- High temperature dishwasher is available. Final rinse temperature reached 71.7°C at the plate level.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available
- Ventilation hood is maintained. Regular service is due soon.
- Dry storage is maintained
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
- Ensure screen door in the back area is fully closed when not in use to prevent potential pest entry.
- Obtain a waterproof thermometer with max/min function and heat shield for testing the dishwasher. Ensure the dishwasher is able to reach minimum 71°C before using it to wash equipment/utensils. Maintain a dishwasher log.
- Temperature logs have been missed since mid November. Ensure these are being maintained daily.
- When ice is not available, ensure rice scoop is stored dry (no water). Continue to wash and sanitize at least every 4 hours.