- Hand sinks supplied with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Bleach sanitizer solution available at 200 ppm. No detergent was mixed with sanitizer solution - good.
- High-temperature dishwasher reached 75C at dish surface during rinse cycle
- All coolers were maintaining temperatures of 4C or colder
- All freezers were maintaining temperatures of -18C or colder
- Most food items were stored properly covered
- Dry storage area satisfactory
- Ventilation canopy maintained in sanitary condition.
- Ice machine maintained in sanitary condition, scoop properly stored outside of ice bin.
- General sanitation satisfactory
- No signs of pest activity noted
- In-use rice scoop must be stored in ice water and washed and sanitized every 2 hours
- Container for holding bin sprouts at room temperature must only be half-full of beansprouts and used up within 2 hours, and sprouts must be stored in ice water.
- Broth was cooling at time of inspection. Ensure broth cools from 60C to 20C within 2 hours, then from 20C to 4C within the next 4 hours inside a cooler.