- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (walk-in, prep x2, servery) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (walk-in, chest) ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units (rice, rice noodles) are ≥ 60°C
- Low temperature dishwasher is available. 50 ppm chlorine sanitizer detected.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available (after correction)
- Ice machine is maintained. Ice scoop is stored properly.
- Pest control services in place. Reports available for review.
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
- Keep prep cooler lids closed when not in use. Do not overfill inserts with food.
- Ensure all food and utensils are protected and all food prep surfaces are sanitized at the beginning of the day before use.
- Ensure cleaning is being done regularly. Pay extra attention to hard to reach areas (behind, between, underneath equipment) and high contact surfaces (handles, knobs, etc).