- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (prep, sushi display, sliding door) are ≤ 4°
- Freezers (chest, stand-up, undercounter) are ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units (rice, miso soup) are ≤ 60°C
- High temperature dishwasher is available. Final rinse temperature reached 71.7°C after 3 cycles. Recommended to increase rinse temperature on your next service.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available. Ensure all food contact surfaces are being sanitized regularly.
- Ventilation hood is maintained
- Dry storage is maintained
- Ice machine is maintained. Ice scoop is stored properly.
- Raw wood has been painted over
- Documentation available for freezing of wild fish (-20°C for 7 days)
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Sushi rice pH has not been tested yet. Ensure sushi rice is discarded after 2 hours if kept at room temperature. If kept at ≤ 4°C or ≥ 60°C, then discard at the end of the day.