|306 - Food premises not maintained in a sanitary condition [s. 17(1)]|
Observation: The following areas require your attention
Corrective Action(s): 1. Employee shoe/jacket area
2. Remove all construction debris from kitchen area. You may store these in a dedicated room, but not throughout the kitchen (i.e. ceiling tiles, random pieces of wood, tools, etc.)
3. Remove all equipment not in use - infront of employee bathrooms
4. Cleaning required in hard to reach corners of dishpit
5. wipe down walls in prep area
6. organize ALL storage shelves.
7. Provide a designated storage rack for cleaning chemicals - do not leave them on the floor throughout the facility
8. Clean and organize dry storage area. Sweep floors.
9. Clean and organize walk-in freezer - elevate shelves to 6" off the floor, sweep floor and ensure all items are on a shelf
10. Clean and organize walk-in cooler - ensure items are on shelves 6" off the floor. remove wooden shelves as previously discussed. Clean racks and underneath them
11. Clean back hallway by washer & back door. Onions to be 6" off the floor. relocate chemicals to an appropriate storage rack
12. Cleaning required underneath all cooking equipment, tables, wooden blocks, etc.
13. Cleaning required inbetween wooden block and cooler where knives are currently stored in a holder
14. Provide appropriate mop storage - not in a box, not left in dirty water in mop bucket, etc.
15. Clean and organize around ice machine
-16. Clean and organize under glasswasher - relocate chemicals to an appropriate storage rack
17. All items throughout facility are to be 6" off the floor - that includes in all hallways.
Violation Score: 15