- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (undercounter, display, prep, stand-up) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (chest, stand-up) are ≤ -18°C
- High temperature dishwasher is available. Final rinse temperature reached 72.8°C at the plate level.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available
- Dry storage is maintained
- Ice machine is maintained. Ice scoop is stored properly.
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
- Ensure to keep a copy of FOODSAFE certificate on site
- Begin maintaining temperature logs daily for coolers (≤ 4°C), freezers (≤ -18°C) , and dishwasher (rinse cycle: ≥ 82°C on display)