- Hand washing station is equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (sushi case 2x, prep 2x, stand-up, undercounter 3x, drink) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (stand-up, chest) are ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units (rice, miso soup) are ≥ 60°C
- Low temperature dishwasher is available. 50 ppm chlorine residual detected.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available
- Dry storage is maintained
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
- No temperature or dishwasher logs available. Begin recording the temperatures of all coolers and freezers, as well as dishwasher sanitizer concentration at least once per day. Ensure coolers are ≤ 4°C, freezers ≤ -18°C, and dishwasher is able to dispense 50 ppm chlorine. Keep all logs on site for review.