A routine inspection was conducted, the following observations were made:
- Coolers ranged between 4C-6C, and thermometers present. Coolers MUST maintain 4C/40F or colder at ALL times, decrease or monitor the temperatures of all coolers and adjust the temperatures appropriately or have the cooler serviced.
- Freezers were -10C or colder; hot holding above 60C/140F; and thermometers present.
**Reviewed temperature logs, these have NOT be done for over a year, and they were being done inconsistently. Retrain staff and ensure daily monitoring of temperatures are being done, and that staff know what they must do if temperatures are NOT being met.***
- Low temperature dishwasher had [Cl2] 50ppm at the rinse cycle.
- Quats sanitizer in cloth buckets and spray bottles were 200ppm.
- Hand sinks were stocked with liquid soap, paper towels, and running hot and cold water. All electric, paper towel dispensers were in working order.
- All foods stored in food grade containers; covered; date coded; stored in groups, w/ proteins separate or below RTE foods; and 6" off the floor on shelves, racks or platforms.
- General sanitation level is good. No signs of pest.
- FoodSafe certified staff present.
- Staff only store enough whole, raw eggs (at room temperature) which can be used within 2 hours.
- Staff use utensils to process or handle foods.
- No expired foods in used.