- Owner/manager has FS level 2.
-Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (stand-up, prep, sushi case) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (stand-up, chest, undercounter) are ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units (rice, miso soup) are ≥ 60°C
- High temperature dishwasher is available. Final rinse temperature reached 71.7°C at the plate level.
- 200 ppm bleach sanitizer is available
- Ventilation hood is maintained. Regular service is due soon.
- Dry storage is maintained
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
-Dishwasher temp 71 oC at plate
*Sushi rice is kept on timer - ONLY 2 hrs storage is permitted- MUST use timer to ensure the storage time- Or sushi rice to be tested for PH to be shelf stable at room temperature
* Temp log sheet on site- Make sure to record temp daily (twice for all coolers and hot holding units, once for dishwasher)
* Noted raw shrimp stored above cooked foods- Ensure to keep all raw meat/seafoods on lower shelf away from ready to eat products