- Hand washing stations are equipped with hot and cold running water, liquid soap, and paper towels
- Coolers (walk-in, dairy, prep, drawers, servery) are ≤ 4°C
- Freezers (walk-in, undercounter) are ≤ -18°C
- Hot holding units are ≥ 60°C
- Low temperature dishwasher is available. 50 ppm chlorine residual detected.
- 200 ppm Quat sanitizer is available
- Ventilation hood is maintained
- Dry storage areas are maintained
- Ice machine is maintained. Ice scoop is stored properly.
- No signs of pests observed during inspection
- Premise is well lit
- Permit is posted
- Chlorine test strips are available. Begin maintaining logs for the dishwasher.
- Some fields are missing on the temperature logs. Follow-up with staff and ensure the logs are being maintained.
- Recent pest control reports were not available at the time of inspection. Obtain most recent 3 pest control reports and send them to the health inspector.