A routine inspection was completed, the following observations were made;
- Coolers 4C or colder; freezers -18C or colder; and thermometers present.
- All foods stored 6" off the floor on shelves and racks; non-foods (pet foods, toiletries, etc.) are stored separately from food.
- General sanitation level is good.
- No signs pests. Contracted pest company who monitors the premises every 2nd month.
- All surfaces are in working order, sealed, durable and cleanable.
- Hand washing sink stocked with liquid soap, paper towels, and running hot and cold water.
- Owner proposing to offer bubble tea. A 3-compartment sink requires to be installed. Provided owner with info on what is needed to make and dispense food to the public.
- Best before dates of non-perishable foods found to be passed (beef jerky, jams, protein bars). Ensure all foods' expiration dates and best before dates are checked daily. Remove any food items from sale and the retail shelf.
- All in order.